Free delivery for orders over €100.
Slades unlocking key
- Small, it can easily be added to your keychain or slipped into your pocket to carry it wherever you go
- Ergonomic, its shape has been thought to allow you to unlock your shoes from your rolling base in one go
- Made in France, it is molded in the north of France, with the color of Slades
HOW TO USE THE KEY
To unlock your shoe from its rolling base, follow the next steps:
- Insert the unlocking key into the hole at the back of the rolling base
- Apply pressure on the unlocking key with the palm of your hand
- Push the rolling base down and twist it from left to right
- Remove the unlocking key and that’s it!
For more information about the use of our products, watch our Slades tutorial (turn the subtitles on to have access to detailed explanations).
The Slades key can both be used with the Slades and Flaneurz rolling bases.
The Slades unlocking key is made of stainless steel and Santoprene (plastic raw material characterized by good resilience and resistance to weathering).
International: Your Slades will be shipped from France (Grenoble) within 2 to 3 business days.
Slades has one ambition: make roller skates accessible to as many people as possible. It is achieved through the S-QUAD innovation, which allows shifting from walking to rolling within a few seconds. Our challenge? Offering a quality product while maintaining a sustainable production. With Slades we are betting on:
- European production: the shoe is made in Portugal and assembled with its rolling base in France.
- Sustainable components: the mechanical parts in the sole are 100% French, as well as the tooling used to make them.
- Eco-friendly packaging: recycled, recyclable and made in France, it is made of cardboard and tons of love.
Free shipping worldwide
for all orders starting at €100
Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Paypal
(Pay in 4 installments, free of charge)
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
Any problem with one of our products?
Contact us, they’re under a two year warranty.